Peonies and English Roses

When designing wedding flowers, I must admit that I like some color palettes better than others. I'm always excited when a Bride allows me to work with my favorite flowers and colors! 

I began with white Hydrangea, David Austin Keira English roses, pink and white Lisianthus, Vendela roses, hot pink spray roses, Peonies, white tulips, Star of Bethlehem, and pink Hydrangea.The flowers go from this.....

...to this. Here are some of the bouquets, boutonnieres and cake flowers in the cooler awaiting stem wrap and packaging.

 
The boutonnieres included Vendela roses, hot pink spray roses, and Star of Bethlehem. The Groom's boutonniere also had Lisianthus buds.

The bouquets were delivered in silver satin Blumeboxes

 The Bride's bouquet.


The beautiful Bride!Thank you to 
for the lovely photo!

We would love to work with you on your wedding or special event!

Comments