Now She's One! | Victoria Gardens Cultural Center | Rancho Cucamonga, California


Last year I designed flowers for a beautiful baby shower at the tearoom. (See post here) It's hard to believe a whole year has gone by, but recently I had the pleasure of designing for the little girl's one year birthday party! The theme was Monarch butterflies, orange and gold. I love, love, love these colors and I found a new favorite, the Coral Reef rose.


This is how we began, with Coral Reef, Orange Crush and Circus roses, 

peach Hypericum and yellow Celosia.


We chose a beautiful gold brushed ceramic vase for the centerpieces.



For the buffet arrangements, we added gold manzanita branches and Monarch butterflies.

On site, we hung strands of orange spray roses.




Beautiful Monarch butterfly balloons by Carol Diess at Balloons n' More.


I loved the colors and even the cake was orange and gold. Stunning!

We would love to work with you on your wedding or special event!


Comments